Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Branch 09/10/2012

Hey everyone!

I’m at my new area! City of Pemex, its basically a small town for petroleum workers. We attend a small branch in a Casa de Oracion (Prayer house) and at average about 40 people attend. My companion, Elder Flores, another wonderful Elder has been leading me around to visit the investigators and members. He has only 6 weeks in the mission field and is rather mature and quite humble. I quite enjoy working with him. We are excited to be hear and that branch is progressing. The branch president is 24 years old and hardly looks like a president but is doing a fine job.

We have already had some special experiences and are looking forward to helping this branch progress in the faith of Jesus Christ and unity. My heart has been touched as I have gotten to know such special people who such solid testimonies. For example a future missionary who will head to Colombia shared his testimony and despite the fact that none of his family are members, they accepted his decision and willingness to serve a full time mission.

I love you all, life to the fullest and enjoy the gifts of the spirit, the sweetest of all!

Love, Elder Peine


Things for school, I think Jordan should know, if not you could contact Utah State. My spot should be fine without anything but you could verify. 

Audios to my district

Audios to Bishop Carrasco

New area!

Coconuts anyone?

Making the best of preparation day

No comments:

Post a Comment