Tuesday, May 29, 2012

HOLA!!- May 28, 2012

Hey family!

Its good to hear from you! Thank you for taking the time to write me and I'm sorry I have so little time to write back. But this week was interesting because I had a number of different companions. I lived and another area with the zone leaders but would meet up with one of the youth from the ward, cross the river and work in the area I'm assigned. It was a bit exhausting with all the traveling back and forth but now everything is getting back to normal. My new companion is Elder Rojas from Peru! He has about 2 months in the mission since he spent a few weeks working in Peru while he was waiting for his visa. Hes 25 and is a wonderful missionary, really knows well how to explain the Book of Mormon.

We stopped by a members house last night for a quick visit and simply shared a scripture john 3 16 and there was just a calm and a peace that I felt. The spirit was strong and I cherished the moment. The member finished with a touching prayer and we left to hit the bed. But I felt good. I know the scriptures are true and I love them very much, because they teach me about the Savior and his infinite love that he has for me. I love being here in Mexico as a missionary sharing the gospel. For as much work as it is, it is as equally rewarding and fun all at at the same time. I hope you all have a fantastic week!

love,

Elder Peine

my new companion Elder Rojas!

mexican hamburgers...with jalepenos, so delicious

Tortilla factory of a member (I dont know what face I was trying to make)

mario an investigator and I

name tag

No comments:

Post a Comment