Monday, August 27, 2012

Thank you! Love ya! 08/20/2012

Hey family.

Thank you so much for all of the loving support that you send. I am too lucky to have such a great fam! Dad, hope you recover quickly! I know your always out looking for adventure, just be safe! Mom, thanks for your hug, it was well received. I have been thinking of how the wonderful the gospel is but how sometime we make it too complicated. Like Joe said, its about serving people. Its so beautiful. Emily, hope everything is going well, send the kids a hug for me! Alina, soak up the sun! (because if you aren’t I sure am haha) Hope your loving Hawaii). Jord and Kim, London is a hoot! Shes growing too quick! Joe, thanks for the message, enjoy your work. Ive been thinking this week and it keeps coming back that we can find joy in all of our actions.
Everything is going well, we are enjoying our area, I think I will be he for at least a month or two longer. I spoke in Sacrament meeting about Who is Christ, what He did for me, and what I can do for Him. Our goal is that there are not only 2 missionaries in our wards, but 80 and 50 (the members). We are excited and thrilled to be in the work of the Lord. He blesses us daily and I am so thankful for the power of prayer. The knees are surely stronger than any tool Ive ever seen. I loved when a member came up to us and handed me a triple of the Book of Mormon, D and C, and Pearl of Great Price and said Hey, I think Susana, the new member will enjoy this. I am certainly sure she will!

Love you all, have a great week!

Elder Peine

PS mom and dad, the Ortiz family, or Millan (from my first area) family wishes you the best, they are in Florida and send you their love. Oh and miso soup and sea weed would be amazing!

District Meeting

One day I will paint this

Playing some soccer!

No comments:

Post a Comment