Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Week of Goodness 08/27/2012

Thank you all for your letters and words of support. I greatly appreciate it! I am so happy to hear that things are going well. Saturday morning our leaders called us with a goal that for church on Sunday we should try to see 10 new people at church (be it investigators or less actives). All Saturday we went visiting members, investigators and whoever we could to animate and invite them to attend Sacrament meeting. The Lord worked many miracles as 7 new people showed up to the first ward and 11 came to the second. We felt so blessed to see these people participate and feel the joy and spirit that accompanies church meetings.
 I read an article about a Father who's family members are all members but he never had interest. One day he surprised his family as he got ready for church and told his family: I think its time I found out about the church you always attend and come back more content and happier than ever. He attended and was baptized soon after.
This week more than ever I have found immense joy in sharing my testimony, so I would like to conclude with letting you know that I love the gospel so much and I love our Savior Jesus Christ. I love learning about him, He is so incredibly humble, while still being King of Kings. He is more perfect than I had ever imagined. I know that He lives and loves me and has made possible the great Plan of Happiness. I testify that the Church is true. The Gospel allows me to know that I can live with my family forever brings me great peace and joy, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

I love you all!

Elder Peine


Bishopric from Barrio Rio (River ward)

 Bishopric from Barrio Allende

Chocolate cake!

My companion, a members niece and I

Just me

No comments:

Post a Comment