Monday, October 22, 2012

October 8, 2012- Joy

I hope that everyone had a wonderful conference weekend!

On Friday afternoon we held a baptismal service for Rodolfo. It was a special service and I feel very grateful that I could have been a part of it. Many members of the branch came to support him and his family just got bigger. He came to General conference and it was a great joy to be seated next to him as we listened to the words of the apostles and prophets.

So much has been happening I really don’t know where to start or how to begin and now I don’t have much time. But I just want to say how grateful I am to have been born in a time where we have a living prophet and where we can be guided. I think it is such a blessing, one that I have certainly taken for granted. I am grateful for the missionaries and for the mission work. I know that this is the work of the Lord. I am grateful for my parents who have raised me and helped me grow in the path. I think of my ancestors (whom now more than ever I want to learn about) and the lives they lived to provide me the opportunity to be here. I like what Ann M Dibb said, I’m a Mormon, I know it, I live it, and I love it! I feel the same way and am happy to share it. I have to go but I hope you all have a fabulous week, I love each and every one of you and hope you know that I care about your well being, even if I’m not the best letter writer or birthday remember.


Thank you for all of your love and support.


Love,
Elder Peine

Baptism of Rodolfo!

Baptism of Rodolfo!

Baptism of Rodolfo!

Sunrise

No comments:

Post a Comment