Monday, October 22, 2012

September 24, 2012- Great day in the nieghborho​od

Hey family!


What a great day in the neighborhood! (as mom always says). It truly is a great day. I just feel happy and good to be alive. Thank you all for helping me through your prayers, letters, and photos.
I am doing well doing here in city of Pemex. The branch is progressing. We will be headed to the temple this Saturday and we have 30 scheduled to go, which is a pretty good number considering only about 40 show up on Sunday. I thrilled to be able to go with these members and visit the House of the Lord. We have had several interesting lessons this week and have enjoyed teaching the gospel to as many people the Lord puts in our path. I have been teaching Sunday School and have enjoyed preparing for the Sunday lessons each week. I have now been in an area with a ward, an area with two wards, and now a branch. I think of the Cyprus branch and the Karen tribe branch (basically ward) and am happy to be in yet another small but precious area of the world where the Saints are gathering.


Dad, may the Lord be with you as always as you assume your new calling. I love you so much. Mom, I love you much more than 50 planets. You are all wonderful and I pray for you always (Moroni 8:3).


Love,
Elder Peine

Mexican tradition, cake in the face if its your birhday!

Elder Flores and I

When the camera moved as we tried to do self timer. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment