Thursday, November 29, 2012

Seek and Ye Shall Find- November 5, 2012

Right now the missionary work has been changing a little bit and we have been focusing on teaching all the members the message of the Restoration and working to find all the less actives and invite them back to church.

We have had several good experiences of searching, asking, finding, and talking with some of these members. It brings joy to my soul when we find these members and are able to converse with them about the Savior and that happiness that we receive as we faithfully attend church and make Him a priority in our life. I know that he lives and loves us so much. I can’t believe how lucky I am to be here in Mexico.


I know that the Gospel is true and that it has been restored again in its fullness and am so thankful to have been born into such a wonderful family.

Sorry for the shortness of my letters, but Im doing well and things are progressing. We are going to be using mormon.org a lot now and I would love to see your profiles up!

Thanks so much love you all!

Elder Peine

Elder Flores and I

Balaam, Sister Soraida, Elder Flores and I

No comments:

Post a Comment