Monday, December 10, 2012

New Companion 12/03/2012

 I have a new companion! His name is Elder Morales and I very excited to be working with him. He is from Guatemala and he is just starting his mission! He arrived super excited and has a great heart and loves to share the Gospel. He came very well prepared and I am enjoying learning together with him.  He has a wonderful testimony and it brings a smile to my face to be able to work with someone so happy.


We held a baptism Saturday for Daniela (who's family are members) and it went very well. The other ward actually had a baptism as well and we held them both together. It makes me remember mine when about 5 or 6 of us were baptized all the same day, its something Whit Morgan and I have in common.

We enjoyed the Devotional. During President Eyrings talk I thought about how different this Christmas will be from all the rest and how I might not have many material things to give. Then an image of the missionaries came up and reminded me of the gift that I am to be sharing with others, the gift of Salvation and the Restored Gospel. I am thrilled to be here, it has been really beautiful; we are excited for this Christmas Season and are looking forward to the joy of sharing the Gospel with others.

Thank you for all of your love and support, may your smiles be grand, your spirits uplifted, and your lives enriched. Hasta Luego!

Love you,

Elder Peine

 Baptism of Daniela with the branch

Daniela, Soraida, Ballam

The branch Sunday Morning

No comments:

Post a Comment