Thursday, January 17, 2013

What a great day! 01/14/2012

Thank you! (and just to let you know I had help eating all those cookies)


Hey Family,


This week  we had a wonderful family night with some of the members about love in the home. My companion and I sang Love at Home and I accompanied on the guitar (Thanks parents for starting me off young). It was a wonderful night as a less active, now getting active father gave his lesson about how we should demonstrate or love for one another. He mentioned how often times its easier to give love to those outside of the home and how we can tend to forget to demonstrate it to those who really we most deeply cherish.


While we were at a doctors consult (my companion has a bad blister or something on his foot) we started talking to the doctor and he mention how he had heard about the Mormons and said how he hadn't really been attended his church seriously and could be interested in learning more. My companion gave him a Book of Mormon and invited him to read the introduction. We will see what happens with that at our next appointment (medical or religious, I'm not really sure, but I hope things go well on both ends.


We visited an inactive in the hospital who has between 90 and 100 years old who fell out of his bed the other day and fractured his hip. It was good to visit him, he was happy to have visitors, I don’t think he recognized us but it was great to see that he was still with it and doing his best to recover.
I received my Xmas package from Jordan and from Kay! It was so great thank you so much I loved it!! And the members loved the jellybeans, its new for them! I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Love, Elder Peine


Thank you! (and just to let you know I had help eating all those cookies)

No comments:

Post a Comment