Thursday, April 25, 2013

Davids Baptism! 04/22/2013

Hey family!


What a wonderful week! We had a baptism of a young man named David on Saturday which went well. We are all excited about him progressing in the gospel and learning more about where he is going with life. He has a lot of people who love him and are doing their best to support him so we are pleased to be taking part of his process of conversion. Another investigator came to the baptism and she is quite excited about her own! So we are doing our best to help her prepare her to gain a testimony and learn about the gospel as much as she can. Her husband is a member who was less active but now I think the family is getting excited as she has begun meeting with us and reading from the Book of Mormon.


So things are moving forward and we are doing are best to stay organized and work with as many members as possible. Thanks for all of the support. This week we had a fantastic meeting with our mission president on faith, diligence, and desires. I hope all is going well for each of you and that you are truly enjoying the blessings of the gospel. They are out there! I know that the Lord lives and loves us so very much! I definitely have felt that lately and have had wonderful experience where I have felt his love. I love the gospel and know it’s been a huge blessing in my life and I’ve seen it be a blessing in the lives of many others. May the spirit always be with each and every one of you. I love you all and am excited to hear from you! (And to see you soon!)


Love you,


Elder Peine



David and us

 made a new friend
Baptism with everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment