Monday, April 15, 2013

Good, Good Week 04/15/13

We found a wonderful new investigator this week. She is a member’s wife and has already been to church several times but has never heard from the missionaries before. She was rather excited about learning more about the Church. She told that she likes most about how the teachers taught and what she could learn each time as she attended. She has been keeping up with her commitments and we are rather excited for her progress. It’s always exciting to see someone get animated about learning about the gospel.

We visited an inactive family this week and at towards the end of the visit we asked the family if there was anything we could do for them and the wife just asked that we could say a prayer. We could notice that family prayer hadn’t really been taking place that often and it was a blessing to see the whole family together feeling the spirit.

I know that Jesus Christ lives and that this is His restored Church. I am so thankful for the sweet and tender spirit that tells me that it’s true. I know that I am a child of God and that He loves me very much. I can feel his love just as I think of a few of the blessing I have received including my family, the Church, friends, and health. I know that the Book of Mormon is true because when I read it I feel closer to God and the spirit tells me that it’s right.

I thank you all for your love and support, have a wonderful week!

Love,

Elder Peine

Hanging out with the Prophets!

No comments:

Post a Comment