Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hello family!


I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Easter! This morning we had the opportunity to visit a nearby archaeological site. It was fun to find out that there are several large ancient pyramids located in my area. We spent the morning exploring and taking pictures and enjoying just getting out for while.


Things are picking up in the ward and my companion and I are excited for these upcoming weeks. We just got a new mission leader who asked us, Elders, this is the first calling I have received where I don’t actually know what to do. He was nervous but excited at the same time and we are looking forward to working with him.

We have been working with one of the members boyfriends who has been interested in the church and has felt that it is true. He said at first he was just in church for his girlfriend, but then realized that he actually enjoyed what he was listening to and started paying attention. He said that he felt like what the speakers where saying had importance in his life and that he could really use that kind of help. He pointed out that every time he has come to church he has learned something new. He accepted to be baptized and we are preparing him for that date.


I love you all so very much but I have to run,


Love ya,
Elder Peine

Good morning from Mexico!


Mayan ruins


The district

No comments:

Post a Comment