Monday, June 10, 2013

City Life- June 10, 2013

Hey family!


Things are going well here in Villahermosa! I am getting to know the area more and more but am afraid that as soon as I learn it well enough it will be time to come home! I can’t believe it is only 4 weeks away!


This week we went to the temple since one of my companions converts received her endowments since she will be going on a mission.  We are working with a young man who has desires to get baptized but hasn’t attended our ward yet since he works early Sundays. 


Time ran out, but I love all of you and am thankful for your support! I am reading the Book of Mormon and am in Alma 14. I am loving it! We had a fantastic capacitation about the Book of Mormon and we are just enjoying it more and more!

River on the way to Frontera

Zone class

Sunrise

No comments:

Post a Comment