Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Loving the work! Its better every day! 06/24/2013

We had just finished an appointment and where walking through the park to head to lunch and I saw someone sitting on the bench who I thought I recognized. I realized it was someone from my first area whom I had baptized and hadn’t seen in practically two years! It was great to see her! Although she isn’t fully active in the church right now she does have desires to come back. Her boyfriend goes to a different church but she wants to invite him soon to a sacrament meeting. She has changed a bit; she was talking a lot and was really active compared to when we taught her she was really shy and timid and didn’t speak much. She is actually living in the area I am serving in right now and we are going to visit her and her family soon!


We are still working with the investigator Jesus and he is excited about his baptism still but he is going to have to wait until the July to be baptized and I won’t be here sadly when it happens. But I am so excited for him and know he is going to be a great member. He came with us the the missionary transmission we had on Sunday and he enjoying hearing the prophet and apostles speak.


I will see you all soon! Only 2 weeks! Wow! I can hardly believe it!


I love you all so much!


Elder Peine

Jose, a future missionary!

Natividad! The convert from my first area.

Sunrise!

No comments:

Post a Comment