Tuesday, June 18, 2013

¡¡Hola!!- June 17, 2013

Sitting in church, all is calm, the air conditioning is on, we just finish the sacrament. The bishop stands up and announces that we will be hearing from the 2 missionaries today, starting with my companion Elder Sosa. I should have been ready beforehand. But I scrambled my thoughts together and managed to give a talk based on following the promptings of the spirit without delaying.  Apparently those who were to give talks were unable to attend and we were called upon last minute. But I am thankful that I was able to speak on Fathers day.


Our investigator (Jesus) is really excited about his baptism. He came to a talent night with his brother and his friends and they all participated and had a fun evening.


At the seminary graduation our Mission president invited a non-member father from our ward to be baptized, he accepted. So we will be working a lot with him now so he can join the rest of his family as members of the church.


We have to run but I will see you all soon! Soner than I can imagine! I love you all so very much! Have a wonderful week!


Love, Elder Peine

No comments:

Post a Comment