Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Another note from Mexico :) July 2, 2012

Hey Fam! How are you all doing! Just a quick note today.

I would just like to talk about infinite love. A woman in sacrament meeting bore her sweet and simple testimony yesterday solely based in the infinite love that our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ have for us. I could tell and feel that she really felt this love.  I just thought of the infinite love, just an everlasting feeling of joy and compassion, that is available to each and every one of us. I thought about how much the world needs the love of the Savior and the peace from the Atonement of Jesus Christ. This woman who bore her testimony doesn't have the easiest life in the world but through it all has the humility and ability to seek and feel this infinite love.  I remember a talk that some gave in the Missionary Training Center who spoke about love and I remember drawing a picture of a hammer breaking a dam that was holding back a our love haha. DON'T HOLD LOVE BACK! I wrote in great giant letters. haha and why not, what do we have to loose? I just want to express my gratitude and my love for each one of my family members and friends. You are all greater than you think you are and I love you so terribly much.

I witnessed miracles yesterday as 6 investigators came to church, solely because their neighbors and family members reached out to them with a loving invitation.

Take care, I'm sure your all doing great! Hope the travels are all going well!

Love,

Elder Peine

Testimony in English of one of the members that he wrote in Preach My Gospel that we pass around to the youth.
  
Since my name in Spanish is Elder Comb, this is what happens sometimes

Richard, Jonathan, and I :) some members

No comments:

Post a Comment